Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Post...Kinda Nervous!!!

I'm not necessarily the kind of person who follows trends, but blogs do cater to my love of writing and expressing ideas. I think most people who write regularly feel the same way that I do; namely that writing helps them more freely express and organize ideas, but I think there is a deep quality to writing your thoughts down as opposed to speaking them. Its almost like there are less interruptions from mind to fingers than from mind to mouth. Plus I'm one of those people who doesn't like the sound of their own voice, so for all I care I sound like jim rome in this blog. Which brings me to my first little piece, or point in my ramble for tonight. I'm primarily going to use this to practice writing about my beloved utes and badgers as I get chances to see them play this season. Can't promise I'll get every game, and there will be biases, but I really am excited about this idea. Hopefully I can stick with it long enough to get something on paper. Anyways, not really much else to say right now, but I'm sure there will be plenty more. Late.

No comments: