Friday, February 13, 2015

I''m a pretty horrible blogger, as evidenced by the fact that I haven't made an entry in months, but instead of diving straight into an analysis essay, or debating the playcalling abilities of andy ludwig, I wanted to write a little about my life lately. Two weeks ago I got home from what was probably the greatest trip I will ever take in my life. 12 of us including myself took off Sunday Dec 7th from Salt Lake International with destination fun in mind. About two hours after boarding the plane at 6:55 am (Yes, Virginia, this IS the most ridiculous time to fly on an airplane!!! Thankfully I was saved by Jetblue and their directv for everyone) we were on the ground in Long Beach, CA, checking in and getting ready to set sail to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Carnival Pride. There is no way I can really describe or convey in words the amount of fun we had. Great group of guys, good times, and so many memories. It was the best, but it was horrible because we had to come home. i was tempted to just cash in on the amex card and see how long I could stay, but thought better of it. Hopefully in march we'll be making a pilgramage back to Cabo, seeing as how I didn't get to spend nearly enough time there, but we'll see...


In other life developments, I'm quitting my job at the car wash. Its definitely time, I realized. Despite the job paying decent money, it lacks benefits and at the end of the day, the biggest decider was that I'm not going anywhere with it, and I want to get school done already. Also, I just didn't enjoy it anymore. My bosses are great guys, and they have been really good to me, and I just wanted to say that in all honesty, Auto Spa Express is a great car wash, because the owners really are concerned with giving people the best wash they can for the money. I will miss it someday, just not right now when it is freezing cold and I spent half an hour trying to get the damn tarps to sit down in gale force wind. Obviously I'm not bitter....


No comments: