Friday, September 26, 2008

A Quick Update

So I'm on the ground here in Oklahoma. Other than the three hour layover in Dallas, I'm having a blast so far. Biggest difference I've noticed since getting here is how much people love their football here. I wish that Utah could catch a little bit of that disease. Back home, its where did you serve, or where did you go to high school, or all sorts of dumb little questions like that. Here, cut and dried. You OU or you STATE? My dad is already getting into it with the OU fans. Keeps grumbling, watch out for those horned frogs, every time he sees an Oklahoma shirt. Obviously I will be adding more after my game experience tomorrow, so look forward to that, but for now I just wanted to give a quick update. I won't make a prediction on the Utah game, other than to say they better be ready to play. As Oregon State just proved on Thursday, anything can happen between the sidelines. Go Pokes tomorrow, and Go UTES!!! I'm out.

No comments: